
Check them out! these are the albums that I got myelf addicted to recently. I particularly love the new album by Coldplay, Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends! Viva La Vida is featured on the latest Apple iTunes commercial, what an awesome song! and I believe it will soon become a monster hit over the radio. Other albums are worth a listen as well :)



2 comments:
Wa....no R&B at all wor...
I tried to listen the new song of Coldplay, but i think it's just so so...I like their first two ablums more. Voice of Duffy is really like Amy's. Very Soul!!
Hey u can try to listen Katy Perry-I Kissed a girl...quite good
And recently i addicted to NeYo Go On Girl...not really new but new for me....like it but Bye Bye is still my no. 1 song in my song list. Dont get bored dont know why.
Wah Travis... didn't notice your comment until now,sorry ya!
Currently addicted to alternative rock songs, not really into R&B recently... maybe due to the post "Bye Bye" syndrome, LOL!
Neyo got a new song called Closer rite? but I still prefer his old hits like So Sick and Because of You! Chris Brown also got a new single, Forever, but I dun like it!
But I do got a current R&B fav.. Heartbreaker by Will I Am, check it out!
Post a Comment