Saturday, May 10, 2008

Post Exam Activities

7 May

Finished my last paper at 7pm... the paper was ok, at least I could recall most of the side effects and mechanisms of action, hehe! went to have dinner with Regina, Yeshin and Yinfong at this Korean Charcoal BBQ restaurant opposite Har Par Villa. A nice place to hang up!

While waiting for time to pass 11pm, 3 of us ( Yeshin not included, poor girl still got one paper left on 10 May, haha! ) went to Vivo City, and had a nice chat about our journey with NUS. Then there was a small angmoh kid who kissed Regina twice!

Met Travis and Jade around 11pm for clubbing at Saint James Power Station. Yeah, I love clubbing as I can dance and scream like nobody's business! What a best way to destress! but the music there was so wrong! too old fashion dude! Sack those DJs, they are not doing their homework! They played Crazy In Love, Ride With You, and even Ia Isla Bonita (What???), and they repeated the same song for twice! No songs liao meh? Where is my Sexy Back? where is My Humps? but overall, the atmosphere was HIGH, danced from 11pm to 3am, but didn't drink too much.

The celebration continued in my room until 6am in the morning. We played this board game known as Blockers, then webcam-ed with Yijun, and of course talked about others' 38, hehe!

8 May

Yinfong and I went to take photo around campus. Due to time constraint, only managed to go Bizad, SOC, Arts Canteen, and Central Library. Went Bugis after that... SHOPPING for sure! Ya, we wanna get something for the coming Redang Trip! Another mission was to be Yinfong's fashion advisor, haha!

At night, was busy with the video that we gonna give it to Travis as his farewell gift. Since his room was just opposite mine, I had to do it in a top secret manner so that he wouldn't notice it. Sorry ya Travis, I had no choice but to tell lies all night... I lied about the nap thing, I lied about the photos thing, and I lied about the blog thing, haha! I was such a BIG liar! Finished the video around 2am, then went over to help Travis with his packing. Got so many "free gifts" from him! That was his last night in PGP, and we shared so many sweat memories in that cluster... we shared foods, songs, and laughters over the year... knowing that you got so many stories to share with me on that night, and due to the video, I really had no choice and I felt guilty about it. Sorry ya!

9 May

Saw a postcard on the floor when I woke up and I knew it was from Travis. So touched by the contents... Haiii, I hate to say goodbye!!! Had our last lunch with Travis before we went to Changi Airport. As usual, we took quite a lot of pictures there! No matter how hard it was, we said goodbye to Travis after he gave everyone a big hug. Travis himself could not hold his tears, so as Yinfong and I. Really glad to have such a caring clustermate and awesome friend in my final year in NUS! Must keep in touch and see each other around ya! Busy packing at night. Packing and moving stuffs were so tiring! Packed until 3am something then gave up! The night was quiet than before... couldn't hear Bye Bye, Take A Bow, Touch My Body or Bleeding Love everytime I passed by Travis's room, haha!

10 May

Woke up at 7am to continue packing and moving... Moved Yeshin and my stuffs to Regina's room, all by myself! damn proud of myself la! with my messy hair+ smelly clothes + 3 transponders on hand + trolley on the other hand + rain somemore... that was the first time I moved things without any helps from others. Imagine how I had to press the lift button, hold it and pull the trolley out before the lift closed, haha!

11-15 May

Goin' to Pulau Redang tomorrow night! will be back again on 15 May :)

No comments: