Phew~ Finally, It's WEEKEND!
Didn't go back last weekend due to CAs... spent my whole weekend studying for Gastrointestinal Physiology and different drugs like Local Anaesthetics, Antidepressants and Antipsychotics. SUPER SIEN lo!
Tuesday, the day which I had my Human Physio CA. Those questions asked in that CA were SO SO SO DISGUSTING! U know why? Simply because people studied for the whole GI system covered in lecture... small intestine la... pancreas la... colon la... esophagus la... In the end, all 3 questions asked were about stomach acid! How to prevent gastric acid reflux la... how come stomach lining won't get acid burn la... Mood was quite down after it.
Went library to print some documents needed for my coming interview on Thursday. While I was meeting with my marketing group, I received a call.... "Hi, this is XX from Schering-X. About the interview on Thursday right, I would like to cancel it because we have found someone internally to fill the Microbiologist position" WTH man! I just printed out those stuffs you asked for (panas lagi lo!), now you wanna cancel it?!!! Ok lo, Fine! Maybe not the right job for me... Emotional state = Down + Dissapointed ( Blue + Grey = ?)
While I was walking up a staircase towards Arts canteen for the marketing meeting, I was blocked by this group of people... walking up the staircase slowly in one horizontal line!!! Goyang sini... Goyang sana... Cilaka ni nak cari lempang ke apani? orang di negara ini memang tak erti jalan la! REALLY PISSED by that lo!!! Now whenever I come across with that kind of scenario, I will try to surpass them and give them a You-Better-Go-To-HELL look! Am I being mean to others? No, I'm just being myself. I really can't stand people who block my way. Emotional state = Down + Dissapointed + Pissed
Blue + Grey + Red = SPEECHLESS???
Isolated myself from reality by having a long nice sleep, even though Pharmaco CA was on Wednesday! I just dun care anymore... I wanna graduate and leave this place ASAP! it is killing me day by day...
Wednesday was just another ordinary day...
Thursday - Marketing project day! Can you imagine that I just had 3 separate meetings for the same project in a day? Was meeting with Oschar from 12pm - 2pm, then Yeshin and Yuenchin from 2pm -6pm, then all of them from 9pm -12am!!! Never thought that I could be such an excellent debator,haha! Why le...Why do you think so le? Do you really think it will work? Will that lead to a buying decision? Then there were so many funny examples popped up througout the discussion, like The Apple and Orange Theory suggested by Oschar, haha!
Eveything is kinda settled for this moment, and I'm gonna give myself a nice weekend break, recharge myself to face coming challenges! Jiayou jiayou!!!
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment