Saturday, March 8, 2008

How BIG is the title?

Watched 10,000BC today. It wasn't as BIG as I thought it would be. But still, it worth the money. There are so many movies that I wanna watch, but most of them are not showing in Singapore yet! What the hell man! I really can't wait for Step Up 2... also other movies like The Water Horse, The Spiderwick, Vantage Point, and August Rush. All these movies are now showing in Malaysia but the problem is I only come back on weekend, and it is not possible to watch all the movies in one weekend! So I bought 3 pirated DVDs: Vantage Point, Rendition and I Am Legend to ease my thirst for movie... Guess I'm gonna spend the whole Saturday afternoon sitting infront of TV, eating those CNY left over foods and relaxing myself while watching those shows.

What a BIG night for American Idol! Top 12!!! As what I expected, Kady Mallow and Luke Menard was sent home tonight. What I didn't expect was the elimination of Asia Epperson and Danny Noriega. It was down to Asia and Kristy Lee Cook for the Girl, and Danny and Chikezie for the Guy... and I thought it was gonna be Kristy and Chikezie. They are not my favourites anyway... so I don't care who goes home and who stays. Their chances of winning this season AI = ZERO, so try harder next time! This season is about BIG talent yo! Favourite Guys: Michael Johns and David Archuleta; Favourite Girls: Ramiele Malubay, Carly Smithson, Brooke White and Amanda Overmyer. However, I guess GUY will grab the title this year, and the final showdown will be between Michael Johns and David Archulete. If the prediction is right, I guess America has to make the toughest Idol decision ever. The ladies are not bad, juz that I think both Carly and Ramiele will end up just like Melinda Doo Little from the last season. Well,time will tell...

Tomorrow is the BIG day for Malaysia. Yeah! the General Election!!! and I am going to vote for the very first time!!! Cool~ As a responsible citizen, I sure must vote mah! Already have a clear mind of which party that I'm gonna put a BIG X at, hehe! Hope this election can bring Malaysia forward to a better, and brighter future.

No comments: