Watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen few hours ago. One of the highly anticipated movies this year, and I think most of us had set a very high expectation for it. High expectations can easily lead to disappointment. For me, it's not as good as the 1st piece. Storyline so so... very flat, like no climax. Megan Fox is still...... Woahh! Amazingly HOT! Didn't really enjoy the action scenes, very messy. Too many action scenes, and each scene is way too short. I would prefer the other way round. If you ask me which part of the film I like the most... my answer is nope. No particular scenes manage to hook my attention. This is a film where you walk out from the cinema... you don't really remember any scenes. I won't watch it for a second time like what I did for other great movies. If compared with The Dark Knight, this film worths only 3/10. So sorry. I am such a big fans of Transformers too, like many of you out there... but this 2nd film is really disappointing. When the movie finished, I was like.... Uh?! Finished??? Do not agree? Go watch it and tell me how you feel. One thing, and the only thing I like about the show, soundtrack by Green Day, 21 Guns.
Friday, June 26, 2009
Transfomers: Revenge of the Fallen
Watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen few hours ago. One of the highly anticipated movies this year, and I think most of us had set a very high expectation for it. High expectations can easily lead to disappointment. For me, it's not as good as the 1st piece. Storyline so so... very flat, like no climax. Megan Fox is still...... Woahh! Amazingly HOT! Didn't really enjoy the action scenes, very messy. Too many action scenes, and each scene is way too short. I would prefer the other way round. If you ask me which part of the film I like the most... my answer is nope. No particular scenes manage to hook my attention. This is a film where you walk out from the cinema... you don't really remember any scenes. I won't watch it for a second time like what I did for other great movies. If compared with The Dark Knight, this film worths only 3/10. So sorry. I am such a big fans of Transformers too, like many of you out there... but this 2nd film is really disappointing. When the movie finished, I was like.... Uh?! Finished??? Do not agree? Go watch it and tell me how you feel. One thing, and the only thing I like about the show, soundtrack by Green Day, 21 Guns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment