Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Remember The Name

I think this song by Fort Minor is somehow related to Pharmacology la...

First of all, the song title, Remember The Name. Pharmacology is all about remember the name right? The name of different anti-inflammatory drugs, anti-asthama drugs, immunosuppressants drugs, anti-thrombotic drugs and the list goes on and on...

Then part of the lyrics is more interesting I tell you... it teaches you how to perform well in the final exam,haha! It goes like this :

This is ten percent luck
Twenty percent skill
Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
Five percent pleasure
Fifty percent pain
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name

10% Luck - of course we need luck to score well in final exam

20% Skill - Negative marking leh! You must possess a good answering skill

15% Concentrated power of will - Must concentrate ya!

5% Pleasure - Philip Moore is a real funny lecturer, isn't he?

50% Pain - Ya!!! very painful~ like what I'm suffering now :(

100% Reason to remember the name - The best way to score: Memorize Everything! name of drugs, mechanisms, effects... and blah blah blah

Must go back to study now!!!! Pharmaco, don't runaway from me! I'm gonna kick your ass tomorrow! All the best and Good Luck to all my friends who are taking Pharmaco as well :)

No comments: