ARHHH...BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!
Pharmacology CA2 and Microbiology CA, both on the same day (24 Oct) next week. Fine! Then reliased that this week is actually odd week, and most of my labs are on odd week. Well, it simply means that I need to submit my microbiology lab report on next Friday (26 Oct). Umm... I thought it would be okay to start the report only after those CAs. Apparently, IT'S NOT OKAY!
When I printed out the practical handout for Ecology field trip this morning, I saw something that really horrified me... " The deadline for submission of your report is 23 October 2007..." I was like what the... (- -!!!) The day before my CAs ??!! and normally we are given one week to complete the report, then this one is like less than one week lo! How you want me to complete a report of 10 to 15 pages, which carries 12% of the final mark of this module while I need to revise for both pharmaco and microbio with only few days left??? After receiving don't know how many complains from students who in the same scenario with me (got 2CAs and microbio report to rush next week), the lecturer decided to push the deadline to 29 Oct.
What!!!! 29 Oct... which is the day of Physiology group presentation and submission of the essay assignment! (><) Gosh... I haven started on the essay yet! How? decided with Nicole that we only start working on it after the CA... that means after the torture of CAs, I still need to rush for Micro report, Eco report, and one essay assignment (SO MANY THINGS TO WRITE!!!!)
And the last bomb of the day.... GEK Poster! the deadline for submission of the digitized poster is on 1st of November! I guess I'm the one who supposed to design the poster, and yet, I haven't started on it. Haizzz... think will start to design only after 29 Oct. Don't worry ya members, sure will come up with one super duper nice poster no matter what.
Hope I will survive this ultimate mission! (fingers crossed)
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment